To get the correct size collar for your dog, we recommend that you measure a well fitting existing collar which is adjusted to their correct size or measure around your dog's neck using a flexible tape measure ( or piece of string, then measure that ) ensuring you are able to fit two to three fingers comfortably between the measure and your dog's neck. Don't forget to check the width you need too!
All collars are adjustable giving flexibility between sizes which makes choosing a collar easier.
Our collars are available in three widths 15mm, 20mm & 25mm with various lengths to fit different breeds.
Our leads are available in two widths 20mm & 25mm, approx 110cm in length and include a handy D ring - something to hang doggy essentials or keys from.
Collar accessories are attached using velcro for quick release as a safety precaution. Please supervise your pet at all times when using our accessories.
Caring for your collar, leads and accessories.
- All collars, leads and accessories are sprayed with Scotch Guard to help protect against dirt and stains.
- These items will gather dirt over time so pop your collar/lead in a knotted sock or wash bag and secure them. Wash on a gentle machine cycle upto 30 degrees or handwashing will retain the bright colours of the fabrics. Allow your collar to dry naturally.
- It is important to inspect your collar frequently for signs of wear and tear and clear the clip of any dirt or sand.
- If your dog plays in the sea, please rinse the metalware in fresh water.
- It is the dog owners responsibility to make sure that The Mutley Crew products are suitable for you dog.
|Collar Size||Length||Width||Example Breed Size Guide|
|Tiny||8" - 10"||1/2"||Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Miniature Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Puppies|
|Extra Small||11" - 14"||3/4"||Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Dachshund, French Bulldog, Jack Russell, King Charles Spaniel, Pomeranian, Pug, Schnauzer, Shih Tzu, West Highland Terrier|
|Small||14" - 18"||3/4"||Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, French Bulldog|
|Medium||16" - 20"||1"||Doberman, Pinscher, Pointer, Springer Spaniel, Standard Poodle, Vizsla|
|Large||18" - 22"||1"||Basset Hound, British Bulldog, Boxer, Collie, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Husky, Irish Setter, Labrador, Old English Sheepdog, Weimaraner|
|Extra Large||22" - 26"||1"||Akita, Bull Mastiff, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound, Rottweiler|
|Leads||110cm||3/4" or 1"||We recommend when choosing the width size of your lead you take into consideration the strength and breed of your dog.|